God Will Judge Those Who Despised Israel

There are many, MANY prophecies about the judgments to come upon the nations that opposed God’s work of the restoration of Israel. In one place or another all the Arab nations are named, along with the names of many others including Russia. I’ll show a few prophecies, but will continue to keep this as concise as possible.

We've all seen the pictures on our tv's...
of the "Palestinians" rejoicing over a successful terror attack on Israeli busses and restaurants.

* "For thus says the Lord God: Because you clapped your hands, stamped your feet, and rejoiced in heart with all your disdain for the land of Israel, indeed, therefore, I will stretch out My hand against you, and give you as plunder to the nations; I will cut you off from the peoples, and I will cause you to perish from the countries; I WILL DESTROY YOU, and you shall know that I am the Lord.''
Ezekiel 25:6-7

God has seen every tear Israel has shed and will not forget....

* "Egypt (south of Israel) shall be a desolation, and Edom (east of Israel) a desolate wilderness, BECAUSE OF VIOLENCE against the people of Judah, for they have shed innocent blood in their land. But Judah shall abide forever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. …for the Lord dwells in Zion."
Joel 3:19-21


Satan has been allowed a certain amount of time...

to oppose God's restoration of Israel. That time is quickly going to run out:

* "And there shall NO LONGER be a pricking brier or a painful thorn for the house of Israel from among all who are around them, who despise them. Then they shall know that I am the Lord God.

Thus says the Lord God: 'When I have gathered the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and am hallowed in them in the sight of the Gentiles, then they will dwell in their own land which I gave to My servant Jacob. And they will dwell safely there, build houses, and plant vineyards; yes,
they will dwell securely, when I execute judgments ON ALL THOSE AROUND THEM who despise them. Then they shall know that I am the Lord their God.''
Ezekiel 28:24-26


And in that day the violence against Israel will STOP

* "…the sons of those who afflicted you shall come bowing to you; and all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; and they shall call you the city of the Lord, Zion of the Holy One of Israel. …VIOLENCE SHALL NO LONGER BE HEARD in your land, neither wasting nor destruction within your borders, but you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise."
Isaiah 60:14-18


God heard every word they have boasted against Israel...

and will judge their hatred that goes back to the beginning:

* "Because you have had AN ANCIENT HATRED, and HAVE SHED THE BLOOD OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL by the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, when their iniquity came to an end, therefore, as I live, says the Lord God, I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you.

Since you have not hated blood, therefore blood shall pursue you. Thus I will make Mount Seir (east of Israel) most desolate, and cut off from it the one who leaves and the one who returns. And I will fill its mountains with the slain; on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those who are slain by the sword shall fall. I WILL MAKE YOU PERPETUALLY DESOLATE, and your cities shall be uninhabited; then you shall know that I am the Lord.

Because you have said, `These two nations and these two countries (Israel and Judah) shall be mine, and we will possess them,' although the Lord was there, therefore, as I live, says the Lord God, ‘I will do according to your anger and according to the envy which you showed in your hatred against them; and I will make Myself known among them when I judge you. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.


I have heard all your blasphemies which you have spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, `They are desolate; they are given to us to consume.' Thus with your mouth you have boasted against Me and multiplied your words against Me; I have heard them. Thus says the Lord God: The whole earth will rejoice when I make you desolate.

AS YOU REJOICED because the inheritance of the house of Israel was desolate, so I will do to you; YOU SHALL BE DESOLATE, O Mount Seir, as well as all of Edom all of it! Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”
Ezekiel 35:5-15


God's promises to Israel to coincide with his judgment upon the nations

* “…thus says the Lord God: Surely I have spoken in My burning jealousy against the rest of the nations and against all Edom, WHO GAVE MY LAND TO THEMSELVES.

Therefore prophesy ….thus says the Lord God: I have lifted My hand in an oath that surely the nations that are around you shall bear their own shame. But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel, for they are about to come. For indeed I am for you, and I will turn to you, and you shall be tilled and sown. I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, all of it; and the cities shall be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt. …….I will make you inhabited as in former times, and do better for you than at your beginnings. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” as a possession, with whole-hearted joy and spiteful minds, in order to plunder its open country.
Ezekiel 36:5-11