Whose Land Is It?

First of all, let's establish whose planet this is:

* "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
Genesis 1:1

* "The earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein."
Psalms 24:1


And it's quoted and repeated in the New Testament:

* "The earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness."
1st Corinthians 10:26


The Lord then claims ownership of the land of Israel:

* "So you shall know that I am the Lord your God, dwelling in Zion MY Holy Mountain. Then Jerusalem shall be holy, and no aliens shall ever pass through her again."
Joel 3:17



* "For on MY Holy Mountain, on the mountain height of Israel, says the Lord God, there all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, shall serve Me…"
Ezekiel 20:40


* "For behold, in those days and at that time, when I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgment with them there on account of MY people, my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up my land."
Joel 3:1-2


* "Yet I have set my King on MY Holy Hill of Zion."
Psalms 2:6


* "They shall not hurt nor destroy in all MY Holy Mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea."
Isaiah 11:9