What About Ishmael -The Father Of The Arabs?

The Covenant Is With Isaac, and Specifically NOT To Ishmael

* "And Abraham said to God, 'Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!'

Then God said: 'No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him.
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

BUT my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year. Then He finished talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.'"
Genesis 17:18-22


Scripture Adds More About Ishmael:

* "You shall call his name Ishmael, because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him. and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.''
Genesis 16:11-12


It's amazing how a prophecy spoken more than 3,000 years ago is visibly accurate to this day!